I do have a
teeny-tiny huge paper obsession so during my Fade to Grey styling inspiration week it would be rude not to include some pretty paper inspiration wouldn’t it?
Here’s some amazing examples of how to use chic grey across your wedding stationery suite:
- These stunning ‘Tying the Knot’ save the Date cards feature vintage typography and a knot illustration which is lithographically printed onto a thick 350gsm card and comes complete with dark grey envelopes.
- £155 for 50, or £195 for 100, you can have them printed with your own name and date.
- Available from Rosalind Howard Bespoke Stationery on Not on the High Street
- Oh my, these tick every box on my paper pretty checklist: typographic design ~ check, heavy matt cardstock ~ check, co-ordinated foil stamping ~ check. God damn gorgeous ~ CHECK, CHECK, CHECK!!!
- These custom designed invitations were created for a wedding in Venice and feature silver foil block printing of all the relevant wedding information onto a Colourplan Real Grey 350gsm card.
- Designed by Good Job Creative Studio, an independent graphic design studio in Falmouth Cornwall.
- A black, white and grey letterpress invitation suite looks so fantastic, again this is hitting right where it needs to for my love of typographic design. The fact that it includes a poignant poem on marriage Habitation by Margaret Atwood is a stroke of genius as well as a wonderful reminder of ‘what it’s really all about’.
- By Brand Moller via Invitation Crush
TAGS: Foil Blocking, Grey, Grey Mood Board, Grey Save the Date, Grey Wedding, Grey Wedding Invitations, Grey Wedding Stationery, Silver, Styling Inspiration, vintage wedding stationery, wedding ideas, Wedding Paper