This is a new series for me and is one I hope you will enjoy and love as much as I have loved putting it together, because quite frankly, what girl doesn’t love to shop? particularly when it doesn’t involve spending any money.
Shop the Style is where I share with you my finds from both the high street and those creative independent designers I so love, all in fitting with the styling inspiration from that week. I will be sharing ideas for quirky pieces of decor, the perfect finishing touches or just a hidden gem of prettiness you simply can’t be without. All will be available either online or in stores at the time of publishing, in the hope that these posts are of use to you when planning your own stylish event.
Shop the Neon and Pastel Wedding Style:
- This hand-marbled letter-writing kit is everything you need to write a letter minus the stamps. And so pretty it is too, maybe an idea for personalised thank-you letters for all those people who helped make your day special. Letter Kit £30 by overandoutpaper on Etsy
- The Bohemia Neon leather satchel briefcase was actually on my Christmas list, I never got it, boo. So if someone would like to treat me to one I would be ever so grateful. Briefcase £110 by Bohemia at Not on The High Street
- These Mini pastel arrows have my heart, love them. Arrows £25 for 6 by verlaivans on Etsy
- Loving this Dala horse print, hand screen printed in neon-pink ink. A3 Print £24 by seventytree on Etsy
- This Pastel felt heart bunting is so cute and pretty. I want it. Bunting £13 by LullabyMobiles on Etsy
- How dazzling is the Shaka Neon Knot Bracelet by Noir Jewellery? £96.29 from Shopbop
- This ’Mex Tex’ silkscreen printed cushion range is inspired by Mexican textiles and bright colours! Handmade in the UK, its such a bold and beautiful design, would look fabulous adorning the bride and grooms chairs. Cushion £45 from Tutulitsa on Etsy
- How cute are these neon pink heart felt ornaments, dangle them on the back of chairs, from trees, from your bouquet. Anywhere you want to add that splash of neon brightness. Felt hearts £8.62 for set of 3 via littlenestbox on Etsy
- Last year you hardly found me without my trusty oxfords, I have them in white, black, tan and a floral print. I’m thinking this blue pair should be added to my collection too. A stylish choice for maids that don’t do heels. Oxfords £25.95 by goldenponies on Etsy
- Dyed feathers have all sorts of uses, from embellishing handmade stationery to napkin rings, to a quirky accessory. These are the perfect colour for this scheme. Feathers £3.10 for 5 pack by featherswholesale on Etsy
- If you’re doing neon then you just have to pick up a Spike The Punch necklace, I bought mine last year and seriously everywhere I go in it I get so many wonderful comments. Neon necklace by spikethepunch on Etsy
- The Neon Pink Lapin Lamp is so quirky and cool, a real eyecatching piece. Lamp £44 By Lapin and Me at Not on The High Street
I hope you’ve enjoyed my first Shop the Style post, please do let me know if you’re loving any of these finds, or perhaps you have some of your own to share, just pop a link in the comments below.