And welcome to Spring! If you saw Love My Dress blog last Friday then you’ll have seen this lovely Spring inspired mood board. If not then please do hop on over to check out the full post.
- A soft and floaty bridal gown would look delicious with a messy side plait, dewy makeup and a bold coral lip
- Single stemmed blooms in the palest of yellows will brighten up any table, drop them into vintage milk bottles or jam jars for a laid-back burst of color
- Dress your maids in pale and creamy shades of yellow for just a hint of spring colour
- Create a quirky guestbook letter line, using twine and pegs. Provide your guests with yellow and green printed postcards and envelopes lined with pretty paper and ask them to share their words of wisdom with you for a long and happy marriage. Then pin their cards to the letter line.
- Yellow socks and shoes ~ a genius way to add a splash of colour to your ensembles
- Welcome guests to your reception with refreshing drinks that are tagged with their table numbers. Chilled mint lemonade would be perfect for a spring or summer occasion.