Good morning folks,
Time for some more inspiration, this week my thoughts are turning to the sweetest sorbet shades of peach and mint. A colour combination I am loving right now, not just for weddings but fashion too.
- How incredible is that bouquet above, photographed by Jose Villa? A real medley of gorgeous shades all in the same peachy and green colour family.
- These delicate feather boutonnieres / buttonholes from Pomp and Plumage would add a really quirky touch
- How about a straw hat and sundress for your bridesmaids, perfect for a picnic style wedding or one near the water
- Wouldn’t it be cool to have your bar set-up for the evening in this vintage airstream trailer?
- Serve peach baseed cocktails in vintage champagne-coupes and decorate with edible flowers for a special touch
- And for dessert, dish up a mix of homemade peach and mint flavoured ice-creams served in cute little mason jars
- This is a wonderful example of a beautifully styled dessert bar, sat atop a restored whitewashed dresser and adorned with a bunch of white balloons, the mint and peach delights awaiting your guests will look as sweet as they taste
- And how about this cake? A very simple round tiered design is bolstered with the addition of coloured rope to bring out the peach and mint colours and decorated with a simple flower. Perfectly demonstrating how less fuss can often mean maximum style.
Hope you like my mint and peach inspiration.
TAGS: bouquet, Bridal Inspiration Boards, Cake, flowers, Ice-Cram Shades, Mint Wedding, Mood boards, Pastel Shades, Pastel Wedding, Peach and mint, Peach Wedding, Sorbet Shades, Wedding Planner North West, Wedding Styling