I do love clever little ideas, and when they involve something as easy and simple as eggs well they get me rather excited. There’s a whole host of ideas here to keep you and those little ones busy over Easter, from decorating eggs to filling them with flowers.
- Transform eggshells into candle votives for your tables ~ via marthastewart.com
- Fill eggs with confetti for a fun game ~ via ohhappyday.com
- Paint those shells in pretty pastel colours, fill with spring stems and place into eggcups for quirky tablecentres
- Dip-dye those eggs and create funky stencils ~ via tipjunkie.com
- More eggshell vases, this time in the eggbox, what a beautiful collection of spring blooms ~ via fleuretica.com
- Easter egg cupcakes with yolk centres, how very cute ~ via cupcakeproject.com