We’ve got that Friday feeling over here after another full-on week spent working our little socks off.
Behind-the-scenes we’ve been busy plotting and planning for the launch of LoveLuxe which we’ll be attending in August. The event is for lots of wedding industry peeps to network and meet each other, as well as gather inspiration. We are one of a select number of wedding stylists invited to style a creative table setup and we are literally bursting with excitement as the creative wheel sets into motion. We have an amazing team of collaborators helping us to create something quite magical and will be sharing all the details very soon.
This week also saw another creative project moving forward as Michelle joined Rebecca of Florence Finds for a fun little photoshoot for their new project Dream. Find. Do. If you’ve not yet heard the news, (seriously where have you been?) Dream. Find. Do is a blogging workshop by Rebecca and Michelle. They want to demystify the world of blogging and arm you with all the practical skills you need to to be a fab blogger. You can hop over here to register your details to be the first to find out more before launch day on the 27th July. I’ll let you into a secret though, you better be quick as it’s guaranteed to be a sell-out.
Here’s a sneaky peek of the afternoon’s adventures, where they flounced around in THIS amazing space:
The blog has been bursting with some fantabulous posts too, here’s a little reminder:
- We started the week with Fiesta, Fiesta, a mood board with a dash of colour and a lot of fun
- Then we got a little serious talking all about compromise. We don’t all like to do it but sometimes it’s just necessary.
- Michelle shared her trip to the creative and quirky Frog Flower School
- A creative and personal Cinco de Mayo wedding featured, full of cute little details
- It just wouldn’t be a full week without some DIY over here, this week we kept with the flower theme and shared the DIY flower tutorial for THAT amazing flower display Michelle created at Frog
- And we answered another Q&A for those of you struggling with that white elephant in the room. Yeah you know the one, whisper it….. budget.
- We took a walk round Whitby for a love shoot with a lovely couple and a donkey. No really, go check it out.
- This morning we literally drooled all over our computer screens as Vicki shared an Italian family recipe for Panzanella Bread Salad. No cooking required, so all you can’t cook / won’t cooks should love this one.
Of course it doesn’t matter HOW busy we get, we just have to have that weekly blog fix. Here’s the links we’re loving this week:
- Vertical Pallet Garden – A fab DIY idea, perfect for those with limited outdoor space
- We love this advice from Emerald Street: How to complain gracefully and get results.
- Letting Go on your Wedding Day – fabulous advice beautifully written by photographer Emma Case
- Reiss A/W Lookbook: Well summer seems to have passed us by so when clothes are as gorgeous as this why not look to A/W season? She’s a stylish Miss that Florence Finds, make sure you vote for her in the Cosmo blog awards
- Who Needs a Wedding Dress Anyway? – great round up of high street wedding dress alternatives by Becky at Beautiful Bird Creations
- Have you heard of Blondies? Thanks to Michelle’s instagram feed for alerting us to fab blogger This City Life London and the discovery of this sweet treat
- Retro wedding inspiration, it’s groovy baby.
- Fabulous Marfa Desert Wedding – it’s almost as if this couple saw our Cinco de Mayo inspired mood board…great colours and styling
- Fancy a bit of upcycling? Something we love over here. Don’t miss these fab ideas for upcycling clothes
- Some people just have style oozing out of every pore, we heart this look!
- Cute DIY Pom Poms – tonnes of ways you could use these cute pom poms from Adore by Chloe.
- 10 favourite things for the living room by Rowen and Wren. We love these guys here at POD and dream of decking out our homes in all their wares
What have you been loving this week in the blogosphere? Hit up that comments box and let us know…