Today I am heading up north to Manchester, in preparation for the very first Dream. Find. Do. workshop and I for one cannot wait! We have some fabulous attendees who I am dying to meet and it certainly promises to be an informative yet fun-packed weekend!
It has been another busy week on the blog and to make sure that you’ve not missed out on anything, here’s a quick recap of what we’ve been chatting about:
WEEKLY ROUND UP
- On Monday I shared the first part of an amazing travel adventure, my honeymoon to Borneo. If you’ve not seen it yet, head over there now for the perfect antidote to the miserable weather we’ve been having this week!
- This gorgeous love shoot shows that you don’t need lots of props and gimmicks to create a fantastic photograph shoot, you just need love. And this couple certainly have it in abundance!
- We heart Zoe Lem. What she doesn’t know about vintage fashion really isn’t worth knowing. So if you are planning a vintage inspired wedding, then this wedding fair is one not to miss!
- Want to know where you can buy all types of curios from vintage soaps to kitschy iconic treasures? This week’s Dream Find, that’s where!
- A wedding in a castle in Tuscany. With a fabulous Italian feast. And a Japanese bride who wore the most stunning vivid kimono. Yep, this week’s real wedding really is as amazing as it sounds!
- If you are looking for a fabulous piece of quirky bespoke art either for your home, office, wedding venue or to give as a gift then you will love the new Living Art from Jay Archer Floral Design which launched this week. Even better, Jay has a fabulous offer exclusively for Pocketful of Dreams readers.
As ever, we’ve been merrily scouring the blogs this week on the search for stimulation and inspiration. Here’s what we’ve been loving:
- Some cute ideas on Emmaline Bride about how to incorporate felt flowers into your wedding. I particularly love the single bloom.
- I love the pure unadulterated glamour of this South African wedding which featured on B.Loved Weddings this week
- I was blown away by this amazing interactive art installation featured on Design*Sponge
- A DIY project involving gold glitter? We were always going to love this post on Engaged & Inspired
- And finally, a fascinating post from Cutture about photoshoots in the wedding industry and the things a supplier should consider before deciding to participate
What’s been inspiring you this week?