Well, after the raging success of last weekend’s first Dream. Find. Do. workshop in Manchester, we’ve been on a bit of a high over here at POD Towers this week! Full of excitement, inspiration and raring to go as we plot and plan how to take Pocketful of Dreams on to the next level.
We’ve also had some great posts up on the blog, covering everything from real weddings to healthy recipes to Autumnal crafting ideas. Here’s a round up of what we’ve covered:
WEEKLY ROUND UP
- We kicked off the week with me talking you through the second part of my amazing honeymoon in Borneo. I had so many gorgeous photos to share and things to tell you about and hopefully it provided some alternative inspiration for anybody out there picking a honeymoon destination.
- We shared a beautiful love shoot with you of a bride who made it perfectly clear she didn’t want to be a bride…and then popped the question to her man! Fabulous candy floss, fairground rides and popcorn fights – make sure you don’t miss this one!
- Michelle gave you all a Behind-the-Scenes tour into the goings on at Pocketful of Dreams recently as well as an insight into her life throughout August and September; and my what a pretty two months they were!
- Michelle shared a fantastic Autumnal crafting project, using natural elements to help you create a place setting to be proud of at your next dinner party
- All you fans of glamour and sparkle will be poring over the details of this week’s real wedding, with a gorgeous dress, sparkly Louboutins and a cake that will make you ooh and aah!
- Finally, I shared my recipe for Succotash, a tasty, simple and healthy lunch option.
You may have noticed that we’ve been introducing a few different looks and styles to some of our posts this week and we’d love your feedback. To let us know what you think, then either leave a comment below or drop us a line; we’d love to hear from you!
As ever, we’ve been scouring the blogs for mental and visual stimulation. Here are our pick of the best:
- This week is the week I finally caved and turned the heating on; maybe instead I should have tried warming myself up with this Sweet Tea Hot Toddy from A Beautiful Mess. Yum!
- Emmaline Bride this week had an interesting post on how to incorporate acts of kindness into your wedding planning and day. It’s so easy when planning your wedding – and indeed when life just gets super hectic – to take the people around you for granted so I loved reading through these charming and sweet suggestions.
- As September drew to a close, many wedding suppliers reached the end of “crazy season” and with that comes time for reflection, planning and goal setting. I really enjoyed reading Dasha Caffrey’s thoughts on goals and challenges for the future.
- OK, we confess this may be a little self indulgent but have you read the write up about the very first Dream. Find. Do. workshop? It was such an inspiring weekend with a great group of bloggers and if you are considering booking onto the London course, then you can’t afford to miss this post. Don’t forget, the early bird offer ends today!
- Not sure how many chances we’ll be getting to use this in the coming months but this DIY Picnic Blanket on Design*Sponge this week caught my eye; I just love the fabric that they’ve used.
- And finally, I’d like to be one of those people who was all calm, sophisticated and lived in a house full of neutral colours. But I can’t help myself – I just adore colour! So I loved some of the brighter interiors featured on This Chick’s Got Style.
What blogs have you been reading this week? As ever, we’d love to hear from you. And whatever you are up to this weekend, wrap up warm and have a great one!