So how has your week been? Here at Pocketful of Dreams we have been planning lots of exciting things behind-the-scenes all of which will be revealed very soon; we are literally having to pinch ourselves daily at the moment with all the amazingly talented people we are collaborating with.
And the blog has been bursting with great posts too….here’s what we’ve been talking about this week:
WEEKLY ROUND UP
- We kicked off the week with our Global Nomad mood board, bringing you the ultimate in bohemian luxe inspiration
- And if you were thinking about how to turn this look into reality, then wonder no longer as we brought you another Event Styling Guide, starting off with the perfect venue
- This week’s real wedding was a beautiful, delicate affair for the sweetest of childheart sweethearts
- Our Chat Time topic for this week was how to stay motivated; what tricks do you use?
- We showed you how to bring your Global Nomad celebration to life with inspiration and shopping guides for stationery, decor and florals
- Our bridal look book this week showed you what to wear to your Global Nomad celebration
- Looking for some tips for how to style your aisle? We bring you the best ideas for fabric aisle decor
- Our fabulous Dream Find for this week is Sparrow & Co – specialising in global and handmade goods, they are the perfect boutique for finding your Global Nomad decor and accessories
- An adorable couple star in this week’s Love Shoot, incorporating their own personal props to really showcase their personalities
- If you are on the look out for a bridal gown and fancy going truly bespoke then you cannot afford to miss the Christmas Shopping Event at The State of Grace!
- And did you catch this morning’s post on The Signature Cocktail? We showed you how to decide what to serve and the very best serving suggestions.
As ever, we bring you our favourite posts from across the blogs. It does seem like the Midas touch has been in full force this week…
- It’s no great secret that Michelle and I have a bit of a thing for spray paint (I blame Michelle…I’d never spray painted anything until I met her!) and so this post from Lovely Little Details and her tale of a spray painted pineapple really made me chuckle….how amazing does it look?!
- An interesting post from A Cup of Jo about interior design rules and not displaying family photographs in your living room…what do you think?
- I have a confession to make: there is little I enjoy more than snooping around other peoples’ homes and seeing the design decisions they’ve made. So I really enjoyed this post on Bluebird Blog of this lived-in but beautiful home. A home with a teepee in the front room? Always a winner!
- A fabulous moss heart garland DIY on One Lovely Day
- Fancy up-styling your plain old terracotta pots? Design*Sponge shows you how to create your very own gilded pots.
- And finally, my magpie tendencies were on full alert when Bridal Musings shared this sparkling array of gold and glitter dipped feathers…
So what posts have you been loving this week? We love discovering new blogs so please do leave us a comment and let us know your favourites!