I don’t know about all of you but this week really does seem to have flown by! As you read this, Michelle and I will be heading into London for a very exciting, secret project that we have been working on behind the scenes for a little while now. We are super excited to be working with some incredibly talented people and cannot wait to share the fruits of our labours with you very soon, so keep your eyes peeled!
As ever, the blog has been brimming with inspiration and ideas this week, here is a round up in case you missed anything:
WEEKLY ROUND UP
- With the changing weather, we’ve been inspired by all things Scandinavian recently and so this week we brought you our Event Styling Guide for a Nordic Winter design, kicking off with this fabulous inspiration mood board.
- We’re forever eager to show you how you can translate inspiration into your very own celebration and so if you fancy embracing the Nordic look for your wedding, next dinner party or within your own home, then you cannot afford to miss our Decor Shop The Style Guide.
- This week on Chat Time we talk about the importance of recognising achievements
- The first of this week’s real weddings is a fabulously vibrant affair, featuring beautiful details and hot coral touches
- Our Nordic Winter Event Styling Guide continued with a look at ideas and items to buy for setting a Nordic inspired tablescape
- We brought you the final instalment in our Aisle Styling Guide this week, with alternative decor ideas from glitter to balloons to paper
- In our latest wedding planning advice post, we asked, can you set a dress code for your guests?
- Want to know if you can organise a wedding without months worth of planning and fuss? This couple did – in a spontaneous and personal celebration.
- And finally, we finished our Nordic Winter Event Styling Guide with a beautiful bridal look book
This week has definitely seen the first hints of Christmas appearing across the blogosphere and here at POD Towers we could not be happier, as we adore the festive season! And perhaps it’s because of the dismal weather we’ve been having but I seem to be even more drawn to colour and vibrancy than usual. Here’s our favourite reads from this week:
- Adorably cute and delicious? These Woodland Christmas themed gingerbread cookies from Martha Stewart are right up my street!
- A light fitting made from hula hoops? (the twirling kind, not the crisp!) Er, hell yeah! From the fabulous Emily Henderson…
- This burst of colour from A Subtle Revelry is the perfect antidote to dreary days.
- I adore bright colours and I am a little bit in love with penguins (it’s an obsession I’ve picked up from my husband) so imagine my excitement when I saw this outfit on Brooklyn Blonde
- I can’t get enough of the simplicity of this wreath from White Crow Blog; understated yet hugely impactful.
- And finally, some fabulous feathered inspiration from Engaged and Inspired
We’d love to know what blogs you’ve been enjoying reading this week – go on, leave us a comment and let us know! Have a great weekend y’all!