Well it is Friday again and what a busy week it has been, the highlight of which has to be yesterday which we spent at the beautiful The State Of Grace showroom, styling their Christmas windows!
And of course we have continued to bring you a mixture of advice, discussion and inspiration on the blog. Here’s a recap of what we’ve been talking about this week:
WEEKLY ROUND UP
- We kicked off the week with this beautiful French Vineyard inspired bridal mood board and it is fair to say that you lot loved the soft colour palette and delicate details of this look. The perfect antidote to a week of miserable weather…
- You should all know by now just how much we love The State of Grace and their personalised and bespoke approach to bridal and occasion wear. And if you are a fan too, then make sure you don’t miss out on their fabulous Christmas shopping event which starts tomorrow! (And if you are popping in, we’d love to know what you think of our window styling!)
- This week on Chat Time we asked you what was making you smile this week; it’s not too late to get involved, we’d love to hear from you!
- This week’s real wedding was not only a beautiful coastal affair but it featured the most adorable couple who went all out to ensure their personalities and relationship was reflected throughout their wedding.
- Our Dream Find this week featured the beautiful vintage industrial homeware finds of fabulous online boutique, Uniche Interior Furnishings.
- Have you seen our brand new Dream Team member? We welcomed The Tiny Card Company and their beautiful wedding stationery to the blog.
- We couldn’t hold off any longer – with less than a month to go, we brought you the first in a series of festive advice and inspiration posts with our Real Christmas Tree Buying Guide
- And if real isn’t your thing when it comes to Christmas trees, we talk you through the best artificial and quirky options with our Alternative Christmas Tree Guide.
Here’s a round up of the content we’ve been loving across the blogosphere this week:
- This adorable little washi tape gift tag tutorial from decor8 looks quick, simple and perfect for the upcoming festive season!
- I really cannot get enough of this incredible woodland wedding inspriation shoot from Sarah Falugo, shared on Reverie blog this week. Er, a wedding with owls and a reindeer…sign me up now!
- This fabulous wedding on London Bride is just the epitome of city chic; and check out the bride’s shoes!
- Fancy making your own advent calendar this year? This modern take on Design*Sponge has to be one my favourites I have seen this year.
- Following last week’s Nordic Winter inspiration on the blog, I loved reading about this trip to Norway on From Me To You - how beautiful does it all look?!
- And finally, thanks to Stationery Scoop for sharing the Before I Die project; s a global public art project that invites people to reflect on their lives and share their personal aspirations in public space. First started in New Orleans, the project encourages people to celebrate what is important to you and I just love sentiment behind it. It’s travelled around the globe and even reached Buckinghamshire in the UK.
Have a fabulous weekend whatever you are up to and make sure you drop by the blog next week as we will be bringing you something very exciting indeed!