This week has seen a flurry of activity behind the scenes at POD Towers as we attended a truly glamorous soiree at The State of Grace’s showroom to celebrate their first ever Christmas sale and have been busy making the final styling preparations for a photography workshop being run tomorrow by the internationally acclaimed Victoria Grech.
It has also been a jam packed week on the blog as we unveiled A Crafted Christmas – a series of posts which we will be running over the next few weeks designed to help you get your craft on this Christmas.
Here’s a reminder of what’s been happening on the blog….
WEEKLY ROUND UP
- We started the week with our Rough Luxe inspiration mood board; the perfect rustic look for Christmas with just a hint of luxury.
- And to show you how to translate that inspiration into reality, we followed up with a Rustic Luxe Styling Guide, full of details of how to create this look
- We launched our Crafted Christmas series, sharing the design concept behind the idea and introducing the crack team of creatives we had the pleasure of working with on a shoot to bring all these DIY ideas to life
- This week’s real wedding was set in the beautiful Colorado countryside and featured a couple who embraced their personal style with cute and quirky styling for their Autumn wedding
- We showed you how to make your own Christmas cards, with three distinct designs created exclusively for Pocketful of Dreams by Bonjour Pony: choose from a Diamond Bauble, Round Bauble or Pop Up Christmas Tree design to make at home.
- And if you have a fireplace in your home, then you won’t want to miss our guide to dressing your mantelpiece with a festive garland
- Finally, we shared some top tips for decorating your Christmas tree as well as a healthy dose of styling ideas.
And of course, we have been scouring the blogs to bring you the best and brightest content. Here are our favourite reads from this week...
- You all know that I love a splash of bright colour so this post on Belle Maison all about being bold with colour palettes in your home called out to me
- I loved Design for Mankind’s round up of the best pattern on pattern examples in their post on Urban Camouflage
- A fascinating read on Love My Dress this week, as Annabel shared the Christmas wish lists of a number of her contributing team members, including our very own Michelle. Some fabulously stylish pieces, most of which are now on MY Christmas list.
- How fabulous is this Frankie diary journal featured on Vivatramp? I need this in my life for 2013!
- Just how gorgeous is this Amalfi coast wedding which featured on Ruffled this week? Truly, the most stunning backdrop for a wedding day.
- Ever thought of putting chocolate chips, Nutella and candy canes together in a cookie? No, nor me…but I sure am now after seeing this scrummy post on Oh Joy!
Have a fabulous weekend and don’t forget, if you are getting crafty then make sure you let us know how you get on!