This week we’ve been on a huge high after we styled the ballroom set up at St Ermin’s hotel in London last Saturday for Victoria Grech’s amazing photography masterclass and if that wasn’t enough, we have also been doing some retail styling for a fabulous high-end kitchen showroom which launched this week in Wilmslow!
And it’s fair to say that the festive spirit has well and truly struck at POD Towers this week, both in our homes and on the blog…
WEEKLY CATCH UP
- We started the week with a Festive Decadence mood board, designed specifically to capture the elegance and glamour of the bespoke bridal and occasion wear design house, The State of Grace.
- We were lucky enough to be invited to style the Christmas windows at The State of Grace’s London showroom and we talked you through our Dream Team and the fabulous gold and cream finished result!
- Our Chat Time this week was all about romance and how you can keep it alive in a long term relationship.
- This week’s Real Wedding was a beautiful and emotive affair where the bride secretly planned to wear her late mother’s wedding dress
- We kicked off this week’s DIY efforts with the quickest yet prettiest crafting you will do this Christmas with our fabulous golden doily garlands
- A Crafted Christmas continued as we shared with you our own, alternative take on a festive tablescape, with fabulous contributions from WildAbout Flowers, Pistachio Rose and Rowen & Wren
- Fancy making an alternative Christmas tree? You will love the reclaimed wooden tree that we made – we show you how to recreate your own.
- Bought some wonderful gifts this year and want to show them off in the best possible light under your tree? Then you need our gift wrapping inspiration guide.
- Set a stylish table setting for your friends and family this Christmas; we bring you our favourite dinner table ideas from rustic to all-white chic.
- And we all know that Christmas is all about the food so we bring your our favourite festive treats.
Here’s a little insight into the blogs we’ve been reading and loving this week:
- If you are looking for still more festive gift wrap inspiration, then check out these dough tags from Ampersand Design Studio.
- Entirely self indulgent on my behalf but how cute are these pretty cat toy ideas from Design*Sponge?!
- I am loving this sweetie inspired 2013 calendar available as a free printable on Eat Drink Chic - would make a perfect little gift.
- My favourite wedding of the week has to be this bright and happy painter’s palette inspired wedding on Green Wedding Shoes. All those colours just have me grinning from ear to ear!
- Searching for the perfect Christmas jumper? Why not try making your own with this fun pom pom sweater tutorial on I Spy DIY
- I have a lot of baking and treat making planned for next week and these free printable treat bags from Oh Happy Day are going to be just perfect for sharing my festive treats with friends and family.
Have a great weekend whatever you are up and don’t forget to let us know which blogs you have been enjoying this week!